Clinical anxiety is a concern at times like this. It is understandable and expected that people will experience worry and stress during this time. Anxiety is treatable clinical condition, left untreated severe anxiety can bring on panic attacks. Mental health conditions are by nature isolating, and we want to keep people connected. Create your wellness plan during this uncertain time.
- Make sure you have enough medication on hand
- Keep the routines that make you feel good
- If you have a therapist, see if they offer video-based sessions
- Utilize resources like Crisis Text Line (Text MHA to 74174)
- Reach out to friends and virtual hangouts
If you or someone you know is in a crisis please call 911, go to the nearest emergency room. Or Call 1-800-273-TALK(8255)