Payments, Insurance & Info
- Most Insurance plans accepted
- Sliding-scale openings may be available, based on client need
- Payment is due at the beginning of each session
- Cancellation or rescheduling requires a 24-hour notice. Failure to notify will result in full fee charge
- You are responsible for returned checks, denied credit card payments, and collections fees
- Failing to arrive for two consecutive sessions will result in termination of services
$135 per 45 minute session
$160 per 90 minute session
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Clients are encouraged to contact your insurance carrier directly to inquire about specific benefits prior to treatment. Clients must keep in mind they will be held responsible for all non-reimbursed costs from your insurance carrier.
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
- Who is an approved provider in my area?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care Doctor?
- Do I need an authorization number?
- Do I have a deductible, of which how much has been met?
- Do I have a co-payment?
If your insurance denies or rejects the claim, Behavioral and Counseling Services will attempt to clarify the problem and resubmit the bill. If your carrier rejects the bill after the second attempt, you will be responsible for the payment. After the payment is made, you will be given an invoice for the services to seek direct reimbursement from your insurance carrier. It is the goal of Behavioral and Counseling Services to facilitate services that are most beneficial to the client.